The OneBuild difference
OneBuild is the first in our region to provide an Integrated Delivery System combining design and automated assembly construction processes in a controlled factory environment with robotic, computer-assisted manufacturing equipment.
OneBuild offers a team with decades of experience in real estate, manufacturing, construction and housing industries, including the delivery of over 100,000 square feet of modular construction in the market.
OneBuild utilizes an Integrated Delivery System of project management in order to ensure that all participants of the project are involved from start to finish.
Higher quality, lower cost
OneBuild’s manufacturing and quality practices result in greater construction precision and quality, increased efficiencies, energy savings, and reduced construction waste.
OneBuild delivers lower overall project costs, when compared to site-built construction.
- Manufacturing in a controlled environment reduces weather delays and material damage due to inclement weather.
- Manufacturing efficiencies deliver lower hard construction costs.
- Faster cycle time reduces overhead and general conditions in addition to lower interest carry costs.
- Integration of design and manufacturing reduces overall design costs.
OneBuild provides a turn-key green solution to commercial and residential construction markets through its unique manufacturing process and state-of-the-art equipment.
- Manufacturing in a controlled environment, thereby eliminating or greatly reducing construction waste issues.
- OneBuild’s factory manufacturing insures efficient use and re-use of materials.
- OneBuild’s factory allows for efficient delivery of product in bulk to one location vs multiple construction sites, thereby saving transportation costs.
- Concentration of labor force at our factory reduces worker travel time and costs associated with multiple trades at multiple jobsites.